The FALCOM STEPPIII is a free configurable smart tracking device, which can be fully adapted to user requirements. Its main purpose is to act as a mobile client for various system solutions like AVL, fleet management, vehicle security and recovery. The device can operate fully autonomous and is able to interact using sensors and actors.
It can be adapted to existing tracking solutions and can be easily configured to gather or exchange relevant information with servers or users directly. An often used example is to send status reports or verbose alert messages directly via SMS to users and/or via TCP to tracking servers.
Users benefit most from combining comfort and security aspects for example having regular voice calls as well as spy calls in emergency cases. Drivers logbook and data logging functionalities are combined in the Falcom history feature. Geofencing can be used to report violations of predefined routes or areas (for example if a car enters or leaves a specific area/ no-go-zones).
All of these features are perfectly integrated in a device concept, which significantly reduces time-to-market and provides low cost tracking and security solutions.
- High Sensivity Satellite Navigation (50 channel u-blox 5 engine)
- AGPS cabable
- Communication via Quad Band GSM (SMS, Voice, Data, GPRS, TCP/IP, E-mail)
- Fully customizable behaviour
- Car Security and Recovery / Thief Alert / Motion Detection
- Online Tracking / Drivers Logbook / History
- Territory Management / Geofencing
- Remote administration & firmware update
- Fully approved (FCC, PTCRB, e1, CE)
- Additional IO Ports
- Motion Sensor